(2019) A Novel Features Selection Approach with Common Spatial Pattern for EEG Based Brain–Computer Interface Implementation, IETE Journal of Research, pp 1-15, October 2019.
2. Sanjoy Kumar Saha and Md. Sujan Ali, Data Adaptive Filtering Approach to Improve the Classification Accuracy of Motor Imagery for BCI, 9th International Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, 20-22 December, 2016, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. Md. Sujan Ali, Mst Janntul Ferdous, Md. Ekramul Hamid and Md. Khademul Islam Molla, Time-Frequency Coherence Analysis of Multichannel Brain Signals Using Synchrosqueezing Transform, International Conference on Computer, Communication, Chemical, Materials and Electronic Engineering (IC4ME2), 24-25 March 2016, University of Rajshahi, Bangladesh.
4. Mst. Jannatul Ferdous and Md. Sujan Ali, A comparison characteristics of silica Based optical fiber materials for low loss transmission, 3rd International Conference on Structure, Processing and Properties of Materials, SPPM 2010, 24-26 February 2010, Dhaka Sheraton Hotel and Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dhaka.
5. Md. Sujan Ali, M. N. Haque, M. Rahman and Mst. Jannatul Ferdous, Evaluation of Stratigraphic Cross-section and Sub-surface Layers Formation Thickness in the Southern Part of Daulatpur Upazial, Kushtia Using Hydrogeological and Geoelectrical Techniques, International Physics Conference, Page no. 58, Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Bangladesh, May 2009.
6. Mst. J. Ferdous, D. K. Saha, Zahid Hasan Mahmud, M. Sujan Ali and M. Zaman, Energy band gap, transmittance and structural properties study of L-Alanine: HBr optical organic material, Published, The Dhaka University Journal of Science, 56(2): 201-204, 2008 (July).
7. Md. Sujan Ali, M. N. Haque, M. Rahman, M. Shahinuzzaman and M. J. Ferdous, Determination of Aquifer Properties and Groundwater Potentialities Using Hydrogeological and Geoelectrical Techniques, An International Conference on DELTAS (Bangladesh Vanue), Page no. 6, January 2008.