Sustainable Environmental Engineering, Environmental modeling, Solid waste management and treatment, Waste water treatment, Sanitary landfill process, Waste to energy and Environmental pollution control Engineering
1. Professional Training for Environment Counselor of BEPZA, Prime Minister Office, Govt. of Bangladesh- 2014/2015 held on 28 December 2014 – 25 March 2015 (Three Month Long) at Military Institute of Science & Technology (MIST), Mirpur Cantonment, Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
2. Disaster Management and Humanitarian Assistance, held September to December 2010 (Four Month Long). Organize by Multi-Institutional Collaborations of United Nations University, University of Hawaii, Asian Institute of Technology, University of Ryukyus, Gaddjah, Mada University, The Energy and Resource Institute and School of Internet. Associate by Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology (BUET), Dept. of IICT.
3. Participated training on Air Quality Monitory and Instrument Operations, held on 04-08 March 2012, organized by Clean Air and Sustainable Project (CASE) at Department of Environment, Agargaon, Dhaka.
1. Project Manager, Project Title: ‘Water-borne disease survey in Trishal Pourashava and identification of environmental impact on health, Mymensingh’. Sponsoring/ Endorsing University: Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU), Mymensingh-2224, Bangladesh
2. Project Manager, Project Title: ‘Strengthening environmental awareness through campaign by students of JKKNIU at Trishal Upazila, Mymensingh’. Sponsoring/ Endorsing University: Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University (JKKNIU), Mymensingh-2224, Bangladesh
Society for Exploring Nature and Ensuring a Sustainable World
1. Participated for joint research collaboration program in 10 January 2020, at Energy Academic Program; DepartmentofEnergy,EnvironmentandClimateChange(EECC); School of Environment, Resources and Development (SERD); Asian Institute ofTechnology (AIT), Klong -luang, Pathumthani 12120, Thailand
2. Invited for joint research collaboration program in Guangzhou, 09 November – 13 November 2016, by South China Sea Institute of Oceanology, Chinese Academy of Science (CAS), Guangzhou, China
3. Participated in International workshop in Pokhara University on 12–15 December 2013, Pokhara, Nepal
ONGOING RESEARCH WORKS:
1. Enhanced bio energy production by anaerobic treatment of wastewater through effluent treatment plant (ETP) in industrial area Gazipur, Bangladesh
2. The roles of nano-materials in conventional technologies for heavy metal removal in Valuka industrial city areas, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
3. Evaluation of heavy metals in landfills leachate and environmental impacts on soil in Valuka industrial city areas, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
4. Study of heavy metals in aquifer and environmental impacts on ground water in semi urban industrial city areas, Mymensingh, Bangladesh
5. Urban wastewater pollution mode and long term efficient environmental pollution control mechanism: comprehensive analysis in small and medium-size city, Mymensingh City, Bangladesh
LIST OF PUBLICATIONS (WITH CORRESPONDENCE AUTHORS):
1.Salehin, F., Hossain, M.N., Nayeem, A.R. and Hassan, M.R. (2020). The Role of the Constitution in Effective Disaster Management of Bangladesh. Grassroots Journal of Natural Resources, 3(2): 57-69. Doi: https://doi.org/10.33002/nr2581.6853.03025
2. M. R. Hassan, M. A. Miah and F. K. S. Tanzia, 2019. CRITICAL OBSERVATION FOR PRESENT BIODIVERSITY DECLINES STATUS – A REVIEW STUDY. Bangladesh J. Environ. Sci., Vol. 36, 71-74, September 2019, @ BAED ISSN 1561-9206
3. Md. Rakibul Hassan, 2018. Water-borne disease survey in Trisal Pourashava and identification of environmental impact on health, Rabindra Journal, ISSN 2521-4373, Vol. 58, No. 01, February, 2018
4. Khan M. N. H., Kawasaki S. and Hassan M. R., 2016, Sand Solidification through Microbially Induced Carbonate Precipitation for Erosion Control: Prospects in Bangladesh, Journal of Environmental Science and Natural Resource, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 59-61. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jesnr.v9i1.30292
5. Sk. Abu Jahid, Md. Rakibul Hassan and Md. Imam Hossain, 2016. Disaster Risk Reduction: A case study of Sarankhola Upazila- A coastal region in south –westen Bangladesh. Journal of Hamdard university Bangladesh, ISSN 2409-9627, Vol. 3, No. 01, June 2016.
6. Khan M. N. H. and Hassan M. R., 2016, Prospects of Commercial Date Plum Cultivation in the Environmental Settings of Bangladesh, Journal of Environmental Science and Natural Resource, Vol. 9, No. 1, pp. 63-66. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.3329/jesnr.v9i1.30293
7. M.R. Hassan and M.N.H. Khan; Environmental education and sustainability in Eco-tourism industry in Bangladesh: Prospect and challenges. Journal of Sustainable Environment and Development, P 92-100, ISSN 2415-1483, Volume 1, No. 1. July 2016.
8. Md. Rakibul Hassan and Md. Nakibul Hassan Khan, 2016. Indoor air pollution: Environmental exposure and its impact on human health, at International Multidisciplinary Journal of Environment, ISSN 2518-0401, Vol. 2, No. 01, December 2016.
9. Md. Nakibul Hassan Khan and Md. Rakibul Hassan, 2016. Green human resources management: A novel approach to environmental sustainability. International Multidisciplinary Journal of Environment, ISSN 2518-0401, Vol. 2, No. 01, December 2016.
10. M. S. Islam, T. R. Tusher, M. H. Kabir, M. R. Hassan and M. N. H. Khan. CARBON STORAGE AND SEQUESTRATION POTENTIALITY OF TREE SPECIES IN MADHUPUR SAL FOREST OF BANGLADESH Bangladesh J. Environ. Sci., Vol. 30, 33-39, 2016 @ BAED, ISSN 1561-9206
11. Md. Nakibul Hassan Khan and Md. Rakibul Hassan, 2016. Assessment of the trend changing climate variables in Rajshahi Division in Bangladesh. International Multidisciplinary Journal of Environment, ISSN 2518-0401, Vol. 1, No. 01, August 2016.
12. Md. Rakibul Hassan, 2016. Impact of water pollution on human health due to less environmental awareness: A case study on Valuka industrial areas at Mymensingh district in Bangldadesh. Rabindra Journal, ISSN 2477-1714, Vol. 40, No. 01, August 2016.
13. Md. Rakibul Hassan and Md. Nakibul Hassan Khan, 2016. Natural resources as a tool for food security and sustainable development for rural livelihood in Bangladesh, In the context of economic development and vulnerability. Rabindra Journal, ISSN 2477-1714, Vol. 39, No. 01, June 2016.
14. S. Sharmin, M. S. Islam, AKM Murshedur Rahman, M. R. Hassan and S. Roy, 2015. IMPACT OF TOP SOIL REMOVAL FROM AGRICULTURAL FIELD BY BRICK MANUFACTURING AT GHATAIL AREAS OF TANGAIL DISTRICT, Bangladesh. J. Environ. Sci., Vol. 28, 105-112, 2015 @ BAED ISSN 1561-9206.