শুভ মুজিব শতবর্ষ
Area of Interest
ELT, Sociolinguistics and Psycholinguistics, , Post Colonial stduies, Feminism and gender studies.
Name: Farjana Khanum
Cell: +8801753974259, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
English Language and Literature- 1st position (2011)
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University
English Language and Literature- 1st position (2010)
Higher Secondary Certificate – 2006
Secondary School Certificate – 2004
18 October 2015– 10 December 2018
Department of English
Ishakha International University, Kishoregonj
1. “Death Obsession in Sylvia Plath’s ‘Lady Lazarus’ and Pablo Neruda’s ‘Nothing but Death;.” IIUB Journal, October 2018.
2. “Preference of the Learners for Literature Based Materials in the Present Textbook of Classes IX and X in Bangladesh”, Language in India, 2015
3. “Learners’ Learning Style Preferences and Teachers’ Awareness in the Context of Higher Secondary Level in Bangladesh” published in Global Journal of Human and Social Science, 2014.
4. “Derek Walcott: Divided in the Root”, The English Literature Journal, November, 2014.
5. Influence of Broca’s Aphasia and Wernick’s Aphasia on Language Disorder, Global Journal of Human and Social Science, February, 2014.
6. Exploring the Attitudes of the Teachers and Learners towards the Learner Centered EFL Classroom at the Tertiary Level in Bangladesh. Journal of ELT and Education
Access your account, change settings or access your dashboard.