Urban governance, Local governance, Election, Sustainable development
PhD – (year)
MPhil – (year)
M.S.S – 2015
M.S.S in Public Administration
University of Dhaka
B.S.S. in Public Administration
University of Dhaka
HSC – 2010
SSC – 2008
Dhanmondi Govt. Boys’ High School
5 February 2017 – Present
Department of Local Government & Urban Development,
Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University,
Trishal, Mymensingh-2220, Bangladesh
1. BSS Merit Scholarship 2014 by Muktizoddha Hall, University of Dhaka
2. SSC Merit Scholarship 2008 by Dhaka Education Board, Dhaka
3. Merit Award 2008 by Dhanmondi Govt. Boys’ High School
4. Merit Award 2006 by Zila Administration, Dhaka, Bangladesh
5. Merit Award 2008 by Prothom Alo
6. Merit Award 2008 by DexSA
List of conducted courses:
1. L GUD 111: Local Government: Basic Concepts and Theories
2. LGUD 121: Introduction to Political Science.
3. LGUD 124: Bangladesh Studies.
4. LGUD 211: Rural Local Government in Bangladesh
5. LGUD 221: Field Administration in Bangladesh
6. LGUD 224: Principles and Techniques of Rural Development
1. E-waste management in Dhaka City: Prescript, Practice, Problem and Proposition, JKKNIU Journal of Social Sciences, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh (Vol 1, Issue 1)
2. Comprehensive Local Government Policy: How Far Is The Shore? Volume 36, Issue 2, Dynamics of Public Administration, Department of Public Administration, University of Lucknow, India.
3. The Determinants of Child Size at Birth: A National Demographic and Health Survey in Bangladesh 2014. IOSR Journal of Humanities And Social Science, Volume 24, Issue 12, Series 7
4. Voters’ Perception Towards Female Candidates at local Government: A Study on Trishal Union Parishad, JKKNIU Journal of Social Sciences, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh, 2019.
5. Human Rights and Female Garment Workers in Bangladesh: An Empirical Study, JKKNIU Journal of Social Sciences, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Mymensingh, Bangladesh, 2019
1. International Conference on Social Sciences and Law 2019, University of Barishal, Bangladesh.
1. Training on Applied Statistics Using SPSS, conducted by Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
1. Political socialization: A window of gender balanced leadership (Published 28 March, 2017)