Finance & Banking
1. MSc in Finance from The University of Tampa, FL, USA.
2. MBA in Banking from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
3. BBA in Banking from University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Awards and Scholarship:
1. Distinction of Graduation Honor on the result of MSc from The University of Tampa, USA.
2. Dean’s Academic Award on MBA result of the Faculty of Business Studies, University of Dhaka.
3. Achieved scholarship (Dhaka University) on BBA result.
Certificate of completion on Bloomberg Market Concept with 83% marks from Bloomberg for education (October 2018).
1.Current position: Assistant Professor (September 2016 – continuing), Department of Finance & Banking, Faculty of Business Administration, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
2.Previous position(f): Graduate Assistant (September 2017 – December 2018), Department of Accounting, University of Tampa, FL 33606, USA.
3.Previous position(e): Lecturer (September 2014 – September 2016), Department of Finance & Banking, Faculty of Business Administration, Jatiya Kabi Kazi Nazrul Islam University, Trishal, Mymensingh, Bangladesh.
4. Previous position(d): Lecturer (part-time), Department of Business Administration, School of Business, Uttara University, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
5. Previous position (c): Principal Officer (2012-2014), Treasury Division, Dhaka Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
6. Previous position(b): Management Trainee Officer (2012), Credit Risk Management, Dhaka Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
7. Previous position (a): Intern (2010), Corporate Division, The City Bank Limited, Head Office, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Introduction to Econometrics, Principle & Practice of Banking, Insurance and Risk Management, Fundamental of Banking & Insurance, Computer Application in Business, Business Mathematics, Business English and Communication, Financial Analysis & Control, Bank Fund Management, Islamic Banking, International Business, Financial Market and Institutions, Management Information System, Economics of Money & Banking, Money, Banking & Finance.